1. I'm thankful that my children and I were kept safe from the crazy man running around last weekend. He was *SO* crazy but not in a steer clear kind of way. He was crazy in the "Oh no I've already started a conversation with you and now I realize you are out of your mind and I'm terrified for my life" kind of way.
2. I'm thankful that DH wasn't too busy to "babysit" me while I waited for the local fuzz to come by for the burglary attempt. I'm assuming it was crazy guy (see #1 above) but who knows.
3. I'm thankful that whoever the criminal was (see #2 above).... s/he didn't steal anything.
4. I'm thankful for Mrs. Fuzz over at A Police Wife. She always has interesting things to say and today she shared a photo of a fun bag I would love to own (but am too cheap to buy).
5. I'm thankful for the "maturity" I displayed in the first week of DH on swing shift. (Don't everyone laugh at once.) I decided to just go with the flow and let a natural schedule emerge that we can tweak later. This is progress for the control freak, people!
And now I'm proud to say I have done ALL the dishes, cleaned ALL the counter tops (the visible parts of it anyway!), and I'm going to bed. Happy weekend, everyone!
12 hours ago