Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Ultimate Wedding

I don't know about you, but my dream of an "ultimate wedding" does not include a hospital bed or a recently paralyzed groom.

But that's how it was for Mary Cole and her fiancé, Densey, a Chicago police officer. On May 27, 2009 Densey was paralyzed in a head-on collision while responding to a burglary call. He was in a coma for four weeks, but he & Mary were married in the hospital when he awoke.


Here's where you come in. Like I said, that's not exactly *my* dream of the ultimate wedding, and I don't think it was theirs either. Now they are in competition for Crate and Barrel's Ultimate Wedding and I want them to win! Go vote for them (ok, or you can read about all the couples and vote for any couple you feel are deserving of this truly ultimate wedding).

When you click "vote" you will be asked to create an account. Once you verify your account by clicking on the link in your email, you've voted! Easy Peasy! :) Thank you from the LEO family!

1 comment:

TM said...

You know, I saw this a few days ago and picked them to vote for!